top of page

BS - MD Cohort

Public·14 members

Today: Delhi vs Gokulam Kerala live online 19 February 2024 Sport TV

Get DELHI FC vs GOKULAM KERALA FC Live Match information and updated records between opposing countries only on FanCode for the I League 202324.

It all seemed to be going differently midway through the first half when the visitors were in front after Matty Longstaff scored against United for the second time this season, finishing smartly after being played in by Joelinton. Poor goalkeeping from Martin Dubravka gifted Martial his first, only succeeding in pushing a shot from the edge of the box into the net, then two more goals before the interval turned the game on its head. Rennes conceded their fifth goal in six days on Thursday as Celtic put them to the sword to kill their chances of qualifying for the Europa League knockout stage. Julien Stéphan's men have endured some awful results recently and this was just another one to add to the misery of the fans. Rennes currently sit 11th but are in three points of 17th so really need to buck up their ideas if they're going to soar back up the table. It was for the team and we needed a different solution. We were losing 2-0, they were closing really well and I needed a second man with Dele Alli to come into the pockets. It was between Dier and Harry Winks but a hard decision. They understand, Eric understands but the reality it is never a easy and to make it clear, it was about the team not individuals. Wolves were soon awarded a penalty after Jonny was brought down in the box by Saints defenders Jack Stephens and Bednarek. Referee Darren England, making his Premier League debut, had initially pointed for a corner before his decision was overturned by the video assistant referee (VAR). Jimenez scored from the spot before completing the comeback in the 76th minute with his 19th goal for Wolves across all competitions this season. West Ham United v Everton *West Ham have beaten Everton only three times in their last 23 Premier League matches (D6 L14). Everton have won three of their four league games since Carlo Ancelotti took over, their best run of form this season. Everton forward Theo Walcott has six goals and five assists against West Ham in all competitions. Full TimePosted at 90'+7' Second Half ends, Brentford 1, West Bromwich Albion 0. Posted at 90'+5' Foul by Ollie Watkins (Brentford). Posted at 90'+5' Darnell Furlong (West Bromwich Albion) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 90'+3' Attempt missed. Saïd Benrahma (Brentford) right footed shot from outside the box is too high from a direct free kick. Posted at 90'+2' Ollie Watkins (Brentford) wins a free kick in the attacking half. A lovely goal from Juan Mata enlivened another dull game and was enough to take United into the fourth round, in which they’ll play away to Watford or Tranmere. Wolves, on the other hand - who were disappointing in both legs - must now focus on the Europa League, in which they meet Espanyol next month. Covid-19 has spread across the world and has caused major disruption to daily life, including lockdown in a number of countries. English football suspended until April 30, season extended indefinitely Liverpool guaranteed champions? What the latest FA decision means Football, cycling, tennis, Olympic qualifiers - how coronavirus is affecting sport Across the globe sport has been put on hiatus yet despite warnings from governments and health experts plenty of people within England are ignoring what they have been told and are meeting in big groups in pubs and restaurants. WEDNESDAY'S STORIES 20:00: Roberto Moreno has spoken after his replacement as Spain manager by Luis Enrique, who had stepped down earlier this year for family reasons. After what happened in these last days and after the agreement reached on Tuesday, November 19, I feel the need to make a statement to thank the support received during these months and say goodbye to the position of national coach. Villarreal vs Getafe predictions for Saturday afternoon’s La Liga encounter at Estadio de la Ceramica. Can Getafe land their seventh straight win in all competitions when they travel to face Villarreal on Matchday 18? Read on for all our free La Liga predictions and betting tips. Huesca are unbeaten in the last 4 rounds, in which they drew 2 and lost 2. At this time on the ranking, the host is currently ranked fourth with 39 points after 23 rounds. However, their gap with the top teams is very small and they can absolutely compete for a promotion next season. Lugo is extremely difficult to get a secure position on the chart. Meanwhile, Huesca is one of the leading candidates for the ticket back to La Liga. With a huge difference in qualification, Huesca will be determined to win this match. Huesca's last 5 meetings with Lugo only lost 1 and won 3 times. The compact 4-4-2, while also posing a threat with the ball, led to regular results against the Old Firm, and Rangers in particular, last term. Manager Alex Dyer was, of course, Clarke's assistant and said post-match he learned a lot from him and was flattered by the comparison with his old mentor. But Dyer himself should take immense credit for turning Kilmarnock's fortunes around after a tough start to his reign. Delhi FC vs Gokulam Kerala FC live score,prediction() Delhi FC vs Gokulam Kerala FC live score (and video online live stream) starts on 2024/02/02 at 00:30:00 UTC time in Indian League Division 1. Leicester have the European quality but don't play [in European competition] this season. Ben] Chillwell for three or four years a fantastic player. Jonny] Evans, experienced centre-back, [Kasper] Schmeichel, [Caglar] Soyuncu, top. Highest quality with all their desire. Super footballers. Wingers, quick, creative - and [Jamie] Vardy. LAWRO'S PREDICTIONLeicester gave Liverpool a good game Anfield earlier in the season, before losing late on, as well as holding them earlier this year before Brendan Rodgers took charge. Cardiff have only lost one of their last six home league games, a 3-2 defeat by Blackburn. Cardiff drew 16 of their league games and nine of those came at home. Seven of their last 13 home fixtures ended level. They drew 1-1 at home to Fulham in the league but lost 2-0 away to them earlier this month. Belenenses failed to end their winless run last time out as they lost 2-0 away at Gil Vicente while Vitoria Setubal’s 3-1 defeat at home to Sporting was their third match on the run without a victory. Four o the last six meetings between these two clubs have either seen one or both teams fail to score and with three of Belenenses’ and three of Vitoria Setubal’s last six matches also failing to see both teams score, you can see why we have backed a ‘BTTS – No’ bet this weekend. Wolfsburg will host Borussia Dortmund for this fixture of the league. I believe, the guests are favorites in this match. Dortmund is the best teams in this campaign. They are currently on the 2nd place with 54 points. They probably want to stay in the race for higher range. I think, the visitors will go in this game to victory. Dortmund have a great attack. I think, they to dominate from the start match. Also, we have Wolfsburg who's is also ambitious teams in this season. Wolfsburg are currently on the 6th place with 50 points. Hosts are undefeated in their last 5 matches. They will try to remain unbeaten. In any case, the hosts have a very difficult task. I think, Borussia Dortmund have the potential to pick up the victory. Matchcast: Full match stats and commentary Player ratings Chelsea: Kepa 7, Azpilicueta 7, Rudiger 7, Zouma 6, Alonso 7, Mount 7, Gilmour 7, Barkley 8, Willian 8, Giroud 7, Pedro 7. Subs: James 6, Broja 6, Anjorin 6. Everton: Pickford 6, Keane 5, Holgate 5, Digne 5, Sidibe 6, Davies 5, Gomes 6, Bernard 5, Sigurdsson 5, Richarlison 5, Calvert-Lewin 5. the Neuchatel Xamax fc team and the Luzern fc team, go head to head in Switzerland Super League. The Neuchatel Xamax fc team is in 9th position with 15 points Collected. While guest team the Luzern fc team came in 6th place by collecting 24 points. In the last 5 times the Neuchatel Xamax fc team played at home, 1 of them ended in a draw. While the Luzern fc team played at away, have no matches ended in a draw. He's had a scan today. We hope it's not a ligament issue. We hope it's a kick but. Gary Cahill," Hodgson told a news conference. We hope to recover the pair of them for the game at the weekend (against Watford). Palace, who ended a winless run of five league games against Burnley at the weekend, are 11th in the table with 18 points from 14 games. In his blog post, Madley said he texted a video to a friend where he mocked a disabled person before his daughter's sports day. He said he had previously joked with other parents about his non-participation in a parents' race and had been "fat shamed" in a national newspaper. In the video, Madley mocked that he "had a chance of winning the parents' race this year". Madley said he is "embarrassed" by his actions and said he is "not in a position to dictate" whether he can return to officiating. A 1-0 win would be enough to take Braga into the last 16 of the Europa League. Their games tend not to pan out that way though with clean sheets not that common place. Rangers will be out for at least one goal to improve their qualification hopes and have already had a 1-1 away draw against Porto this season. They also struggle to keep clean sheets and the bet here is for both teams to score. Real Betis' 38-year-old captain Joaquin has signed a new deal with the La Liga club until 2021. The former Spain winger, who first joined Betis aged 16, scored his first career hat-trick this month in a 3-2 win over Athletic Bilbao. Joaquin, who also played for Valencia, Malaga and Fiorentina before rejoining Betis in 2015, has made 535 appearances in Spain's top flight. I think I'm in my prime," said Joaquin, who has six goals this season. All over for Ancelotti Napoli are seventh in Serie A and without a win in nine matches, but even so it's striking to see a manager of Carlo Ancelotti's character being let go. In their statement Napoli said: "The relationship of friendliness, esteem and mutual respect between the club and its president Aurelio De Laurentiis and Carlo Ancelotti remains intact. In my opinion, there is no real favorite here. Bnei Yehuda is definitely in better shape right now. But for them it's not about anything anymore and they have announced that they will be routing in one or the other position. The guests need points, although they are in a good situation and have still not confirmed their place, while the home team has already done so and can play this game relaxed. I think that the guests will enter this match with a much greater desire and I hope that they will manage a point at least. They won 11 games this season. Bnei Yehuda has much better form than Ashdod. Ashdod lost 3 of 6 last matches. They won only 8 matches this season. I think there will be a draw. However both Abraham and James are no closer to signing on. Paper Round’s view: Abraham has been Chelsea’s most impressive young player this season, with no little competition. He has forced Olivier Giroud to spend the season on the sidelines and the club are expected to sign a replacement. That might be a decisive factor in Abraham’s reluctance to sign up to a new deal until he knows who is competition is going to be at Stamford Bridge. Barcelona kept alive their slim La Liga title hopes with an excellent victory at in-form Villarreal. They took an early lead when Pau Torres turned in Jordi Alba's cross but Gerard Moreno levelled for Villarreal. Lionel Messi brilliantly won the ball in midfield before feeding Luis Suarez - who curled in from 20 yards - and the Barca captain then backheeled to Antoine Griezmann, who scored a magnificent chip. BOTTOM TEAMS TURN THE TABLES Bottom side Norwich City had reason to celebrate when they beat third-placed Leicester City on Friday to close the gap on those above them but their joy was short-lived as both West Ham United and Watford climbed out of the relegation zone. West Ham accomplished the double over Southampton, winning 3-1 at home with Saints boss Ralph Hasenhuettl describing the goals his side conceded as an "absolute joke". People may think my name got me the best of care but every patient in the NHS gets the best of care," Dalglish told The Sunday Post. As a nation, we are lucky to have them and I wish them all well as they work tirelessly to help the country through this pandemic. Dalglish, who also played for Celtic, is a revered figure at Anfield, having won six English league titles and three European Cups as a player before adding three more league triumphs as a manager. Little said it was time English sides closed the gap. I think that should be an aim for all English clubs that are in the Champions League. Obviously this year it's us. We’ve made it to the quarter-finals and I can't wait to be a part of that," she said. But, yes, I think that's the next step for English teams to close that gap towards teams like Lyon and Wolfsburg and obviously the Spanish teams and other French teams. Lazio needed less than two minutes to go ahead when Adam Marusic powered through the Genoa defence to score. Immobile added the second from Felipe Caicedo's flick in the 51st minute before Francesco Cassata pulled one back. Danilo Cataldi floated a free kick over the wall to restore Lazio's two-goal lead and Domenico Criscito grabbed another consolation for relegation-threatened Genoa with a stoppage-time penalty. Wembley could host multiple matches on the same day while limiting travel between venues once restrictions are eased, the report said https://www. Football in England has been suspended since March 13 and its return has been made contingent on medical advice and government support. When we know about the length of lockdown and exit mechanisms we can see which options are viable," the source told the Times. With Portuguese football at a standstill since March 12, Belenenses SAD became the first top flight club to announce furloughs when it said on Monday that it would "partially lay off" its staff for an undetermined period. Joaquim Evangelista, the SJPF president, told the Diario de Noticias that he expected a group of second tier clubs to follow suit. Istaravshan had an awful start to the new season. They are in deep trouble- the team lost three consecutive games, and to worsen the situation they conceded as many as nine goals. But today's opponent is not that strong and they had a good record against them. I think that we will see a game of attacks. Because they have plenty of experience, and I don't think that here the defense are going to play much part. Both teams should find the net here. It seems to me that it is worth betting on over 2.5 goals in this game. Goal galore can be anticipated. After a sensational defensive performance masterminded by Mourinho in the second leg at the Camp Nou, the defending European champions were eliminated and Inter went on to claim a title of their own. Freak weather events are one thing; what Guardiola will find harder to accept in the present day is the persistent interventions of the Video Assistant Referee that are seeing some very big decisions go against Manchester City. Catch the special shows from 12:30 UK time on Eurosport 2 and the Eurosport Player! Find out more and watch Superbike Sunday! 12:00 - Pogba 'more hungry' after injury Paul Pogba's is determined and will be even more hungry to succeed when he returns from a foot injury, the Manchester United midfielder has said. Gokulam Kerala FC Scores, Stats and Highlights Visit ESPN for Gokulam Kerala FC live scores, video highlights, and latest news. Find standings and the full 2023-24 season schedule. Carlo AncelottiGetty Images On the same day Arteta moved a step closer to the Arsenal job, Everton entered talks with Ancelotti, who landed on Merseyside on Monday afternoon, according to Sky Sports News. The Italian has won it all, taking home domestic titles with AC Milan, Chelsea, PSG and Bayern Munich, and winning the Champions League with Milan (twice) and Real Madrid. These are being considered internally and discussed constructively. As part of these discussions it is entirely right and proper that Wayne - as club captain and a senior player in the English game - is at the forefront. Alongside other Derby players, Wayne's role has been to act as a conduit between board and dressing room to hopefully help find a mutually acceptable position for both parties. Should he be approached by his club to help, then he would have no hesitation in doing whatever he can. Liverpool's Under-23s boss Neil Critchley has defended the club's decision to play their youngest-ever side in the 5-0 defeat by Aston Villa in the Carabao Cup quarter-finals. The average age of the team was 19 years and 182 days, with Liverpool's senior side at the Club World Cup. Critchley, who took charge of the team, said: "Try telling those players it was a bad evening for them. My overwhelming feeling was one of immense pride. Matches in the top two leagues in France are being played behind closed doors while two Europa League last-16 first-leg fixtures scheduled for Thursday have been postponed and a number will be played behind closed doors, including Manchester United's trip to Austria to face LASK. As it stands, the Premier League is to continue as usual despite three Leicester first-team players having self-isolated after showing symptoms. one more match in which I think home team is overrated especially Viking because they started with two defeats, first one from bodo glimt at home with 2-4 and then bran destroyed them with 3-0 win on the road and on the other side mjondalen started with a draw and a win and I think at the moment mjondalen is better team so I m not going to be surprised if they got the win here but still the odd on double chance is too good to be avoided so I will go with that and I surely recommend it to anyone “West Bromwich” did not suffer a single defeat in his field for seven matches of the current season. At the same time, “blackbirds” play open football at home, and on their account 17 goals and 12 goals conceded. Espanyol are winless in five La Liga matches. Espanyol have conceded two or more goals in three of the last four matches. Real Madrid have the second best attack in the league. Real Madrid have scored 14 goals in five league matches at home. Real Madrid are unbeaten in eight matches. Real Madrid who are placed second will be hosting 19th placed Espanyol in a Round 15 La Liga clash this Saturday. Good morning, here came the final of the Belarus Cup between the teams DYNAMO BREST - BATE. And right after the game on Wednesday in the championship, when DYNAMO BREST lost by a score of 1-3, the bookmaker thinks that DYNAMO BREST has no chance. But this is not so, there is a small theory about these 2 matches in a row 1) the match Dynamo BREST 1-3 BATE (in the championship - for BATE this match is more important because they are used to dominating the championship, they won it for 13 years in a row, 2 match Cup finals such a match must be won by Dynamo - because for such a project and how to dynamo you need to win titles). Forecast double chance - away. Defensively, Burnley aren’t the same side they were a couple of years back. They have conceded 1.61 goals per game this season and have kept just two clean sheets in their nine Premier League away days. These came against Bournemouth and Watford, two teams that are really struggling for goalscoring form at the moment. Delhi FC vs Gokulam Kerala: live 2 february 2024. Team Delhi FC - Gokulam Kerala. I-League, 02.02.2024 2:30. Live game, news, stats, videos, lineups, bets. Alaves were holding their own in mid-table earlier in the campaign thanks to some decent results at home, but they have now picked up just one win from their last five outings at Mendizorroza after notching ten points from their first five games.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page