top of page

BS - MD Cohort

Public·14 members

[[[STREAMING!!][[[]] Today: Al-Nahda vs. Al-Riffa live free 19.02.2024

Al-Riffa vs Al Nahda SC live starts on 12/02/2024 at 16:00 UTC time in AFC Cup. Currently, Al-Riffa rank -, while Al Nahda SC hold - position. Looking to ...

Premier League to pursue home and and away games if possibleNew era for academy players?Victor Orta is director of football at Leeds United, who are a point clear at the top of the Championship with nine games to play and so are yet to discover if they will be recruiting with a Championship or Premier League budget. We've been using this time to do more video analysis of players," he said. In a normal situation this happens, just not in May because we normally know where we are. SubstitutionPosted at 34' Substitution, SPAL. Felipe replaces Arkadiusz Reca. Posted at 31' Foul by Mattia Valoti (SPAL). Posted at 31' Matteo Darmian (Parma) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 30' Foul by Arkadiusz Reca (SPAL). Posted at 30' Simone Iacoponi (Parma) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Al-Nahda VS Al-Riffa live match 19/02/2024 Streaming Al-Nahda vs Al-Riffa live score and live streaming on February 19th, 2024 at 16:00 UTC time for Football AFC Cup. Al Riffa vs Al Nahda live match score ... Before embarking on her musical career, Georgia - full name Georgia Barnes - played as a left-winger for QPR and Arsenal's youth teams, although she is a Manchester United fan. She told BBC Sport: "I grew up in central London and in the flats where I lived, we had a massive courtyard where kids would play football. I guess from an early age I expressed an interest in hanging about with other people and kicking a ball around. Many fans found is more than a bit harsh when Brighton sacked Chris Hughton at the end of last season, and while that may be the case it’s hard to argue at the effectiveness of replacement Graham Potter. Holders Bayern Munich beat Eintracht Frankfurt to set up a German Cup final against Bayer Leverkusen. Ivan Perisic's stooping header was the only goal of a first half the treble chasers entirely dominated. Eintracht, the 2018 winners, improved after the break and Danny da Costa levelled moments after coming on. Robert Lewandowski scored the winner from Joshua Kimmich's pass, with a goal initially ruled out for offside but awarded by the video assistant referee. It was timely boost for the Gunners, who have struggled with injuries and form since the restart, losing their two games prior to this. The victory, though, was not undeserved. Prior to the goal, Nketiah had seen a close-range finish ruled out for offside and Aubameyang had crashed an angled effort against the bar. Coming after such an impressive display in their first game back at Norwich, the result continues Southampton's woeful inability to replicate their away form at St Mary's. Atlético Madrid - FC GranadaGetty Images Koke's absence from the team coincided with their woeful slide in form, in which they lost to Eibar and Real Madrid, drew 0-0 at home to struggling Leganes and were knocked out of the Copa del Rey by third division side Cultural Leonesa. For the first time in his eight-year spell with Atletico, the pressure was on all-powerful coach Diego Simeone, who this week was named by French newspaper L'Equipe as the highest earning manager in European football. Referee Paolo Valeri did not initially award the penalty but pointed to the spot after going over to review the incident on the pitchside monitor. Ronaldo slotted his kick straight down the middle. Before the late drama it was another veteran, 42-year-old Gianluigi Buffon, who had been the game's star performer. The Juve goalkeeper, who first won this trophy in 1999, made good saves from Rebic and Hernandez before a superb one-handed stop pushed a Zlatan Ibrahimovic effort into the side-netting. GOAL! Sheffield United 1 (Sharp 45+2) Bournemouth 1 Sheffield United are level! Ramsdale can't punch another corner clear, and it falls to Stevens. He smashes it through the six yard box, where it pinballs off players before Sharp stabs it home from three yards out. WHAT A SAVE! Another brilliant break by Bournemouth down the left. Liverpool's first-team players will be refreshed after their break and I think they will pick up where they left off - with another win. Lawro's prediction: 0-2Katie's prediction: 0-2SUNDAY Aston Villa v Tottenham (12:30 GMT)Tottenham have not always been that convincing in the past few weeks but they have still put together a decent little unbeaten run in the Premier League and FA Cup. I can see Spurs continuing that form here, too. Assisted by Thiago. SubstitutionPosted at 90'+3' Substitution, Sport-Club Freiburg. Nico Schlotterbeck replaces Lucas Höler. Goal!Posted at 90'+2' Goal! Sport-Club Freiburg 1, FC Bayern München 2. Joshua Zirkzee (FC Bayern München) right footed shot from the centre of the box to the centre of the goal. Assisted by Serge Gnabry with a through ball. Posted at 90' Attempt missed. Brandon Borrello (Sport-Club Freiburg) right footed shot from the centre of the box is high and wide to the right. The pressure is on Inter to step up this weekend, as they look to end a three-game run without a win. In that time the Nerazzurri have dropped out of first place in the league and gone out of the Champions League, so Conte needs his men to make a statement against Genoa. Pochettino’s Spurs project may have ended on a sour note and without a trophy, but with time and little resource he proved he was capable of getting a club to punch above its weight. United do have the resources, meanwhile, meaning Ed Woodward will no doubt be pondering how that could look with Poch at the wheel. Real Madrid went to the top of La Liga thanks to a hard-fought victory at Real Sociedad. Zinedine Zidane's side are level on points with Barca, who drew 0-0 with Sevilla on Friday, but go top because of their superior head-to-head record. Sergio Ramos' penalty after the lively Vinicius Jr was fouled gave the visitors the lead. Karim Benzema doubled their advantage before Mikel Merino's strike set up a tense finale. results, fixtures, Al Riffa - Al Nahda live Follow Al Riffa live scores, final results, fixtures and match details! Download it now for free! App Store. From April 1, 2023 ... Arsenal's FA Cup semi-final victory was a superb tactical display by the Gunners. It also confirmed what we already know. They lose the services of Aubameyang and Arsenal revert to the ranks of the ordinary. Did you know? Aubameyang became the fourth Arsenal player to score a competitive brace at Wembley Stadium, after Reg Lewis (1950 FA Cup final), Charlie Nicholas (1987 League Cup final) and Alexis Sanchez (2015 FA Cup semi-final). Italy has emerged as the worst-hit country outside China with over 35,000 confirmed cases of coronavirus and nearly 3,000 deaths. Serie A was the first of the big five European leagues to be suspended and the stoppage is expected to last for weeks or months, causing significant damage to clubs' revenues. Posted at 69' Foul by Loren Morón (Real Betis). SubstitutionPosted at 69' Substitution, Athletic Club. Mikel San José replaces Oihan Sancet. Posted at 67' Foul by Yuri (Athletic Club). Posted at 67' Marc Bartra (Real Betis) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 66' Attempt missed. Loren Morón (Real Betis) header from the centre of the box misses to the left. Al-Riffa vs Al-Nahda Muscat 12.02.2024 – Live Betting Odds Football bets on the match Al-Riffa vs Al-Nahda Muscat as of 12.02.2024 ; Bambet, 1.81, 3.65 ; Betonred, 1.79, 3.55 ; Bets.io, 1.81, 3.65 ... Posted at 60' Attempt saved. Roger Martí (Levante) right footed shot from outside the box is saved in the centre of the goal. Assisted by Nikola Vukcevic. Messi and Ronaldo may join Inter Miami Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo could both play for Inter Miami before the end of their careers, according to the Sunday Mirror. An opportunity, therefore, to look back on some of the highs and lows experienced by Northern Ireland players on cup final day over the last 40 years. Huge upset for Jennings and co As Northern Ireland contingents in FA Cup finals go, Arsenal's squad in the 1980 showpiece against West Ham had one of the biggest. Captained by full-back Pat Rice and with Pat Jennings in goal, the Gunners also had Sammy Nelson on the bench in a squad managed by former club skipper Terry Neill. Mendes Moreira and Excelsior on Thursday decided to press charges against the group of fans, after prosecutors had said they had opened an investigation into the alleged abuse. Pep: Jose an incredible manager Man City boss Pep Guardiola has welcomed his managerial rival Jose Mourinho back to the Premier League. Then a couple of hours later, I got a call from Rafa Benitez's assistant, Pako Ayesteran, saying there had been a mistake. Josemi was in instead. Even that was poor - the fact that Rafa did not have the bottle to ring me himself. He did speak to me briefly on the pitch after the game, but I was not in the mood at all, I was still seething. I had been the same during the game. Don't get me wrong, it was never to the point where I wanted them to lose, because Liverpool were my club and they were my team-mates out there. Jurgen Klinsmann was appointed in November to fan the flames that Ante Covic saw rising and could do little to stop. Klinsmann looked as though he was steadying the ship (only four defeats in ten matches, compared to seven in their previous twelve) before leaving earlier this month. Caretaker manager Alexander Nouri got that immediate bounce with a win at Paderborn but this was another false dawn as Hertha proceeded to suffer their biggest defeat of the season to Koln on Saturday. Manager Bernard Blaquart has been feeling the heat recently but his team haven't been doing anything to help him as they have created the fifth least chances and scored the third least goals this season. Nîmes are usually a team known for their attacking flair but that hasn't been the case this season and it could get worse as les Girondins come to town. Stirling Albion will host Cove Rangers for this fixture of the league. No doubt, the visitors have better team than their opponent. Cove Rangers is the best team in the league. They are currently on the 1st place with 65 points. Also, Cove Rangers are in solid shape. They have four consecutive victories. On the other hand Stirling is very average team in this season. They are currently on the 6th place with 36 points. However, Stirling is a very unpredictable team. Also, Stirling is the best team on the road. Of course, the hosts have a very difficult task. Nevertheless, my pick - Stirling to win. Clubs have been doing it for years and years, we got into the Champions League in 2010," the 31-year-old said before launching a community football project in Mumbai as part of the club's Cityzens Giving campaign. We can't just expect to win everything. Everything's a process, we are on right track. And we just need the cherry on the top with the Champions League. The 33-year-old is likely to initially get a one-year offer. Paper Round’s view: This would be a remarkable U-turn if Giroud did stay at Chelsea beyond this season. However, he has impressed recently in place of Tammy Abraham and, even if Chelsea do sign another striker in the next window, then he is a good back-up option. Brentford has not made draws so far this season and this is the match in which I believe this spell will be broken and we will managed to see a match for Brentford, away, that can finish with a result - draw. Meanwhile, Chivas Guadalajara are another side looking to push for a play-off spot during the Clausura, having fell 2 points short in the Apertura phase. On paper, the visitors are a talented outfit that certainly have the potential to push for a top 8 finish and having kicked off the closing phase with a 2-0 win over Juarez last weekend, confidence is high coming into the game. Cagliari will play against Sampdoria again and this time they face in Copa Italia. Before 3 days we saw a great match between these two teams where Cagliari won that match 4-3 in the last minutes when it was 1-3 for Sampdoria. Cagliari is in a great form and is making a great season until now and I think maybe they want to concetrate in Serie A. After so many games in high performance maybe the coach will play with the players that don't have enough minutes until now in this season. I expect a Sampdoria win here. I don't think that Cagliari will make the same performance. Football is full with surprises but however I'm for a win of Sampdoria here. Draw no Bet is a good option and I'm trying it. Al Riffa - Al Nahda Al Buraimi 12.02.2024 6 days ago — 12.02.2024 at 10:00 Al Riffa and Al Nahda Al Buraimi will play a match as part of the AFC Cup. The game will be played at the Khalifa Sports ... SubstitutionPosted at 84' Substitution, Getafe. Faycal Fajr replaces David Timor. SubstitutionPosted at 84' Substitution, Getafe. Rodríguez replaces Mauro Arambarri. BookingPosted at 83' Mauro Arambarri (Getafe) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Posted at 83' Ferland Mendy (Real Madrid) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 83' Foul by Mauro Arambarri (Getafe). Posted at 79' Foul by Toni Kroos (Real Madrid). They have failed to score in just one of their last 10 matches and are unbeaten in four matches at home, with two straight clean sheets. With four straight wins in the Europa League, they will be confident going to this match, and they have three clean sheets in the four. Wolfsburg have scored in each of their last 12 Europa League matches and have registered six wins in 10 home matches in Europa League. Then there was a lot of going back and forth between Fiorentina and City's doctor, Dr Max Sala. All the time the clock is ticking, the paperwork still needs to be sorted and right the way through I thought the move was not going to happen. In the end, we made it. Just. Fiorentina accepted I had problems with my knee but they were willing to go through with the transfer because it was a loan, and it was not as if they were giving me a five-year deal. PSG is still the same. PSG has received a large investment of Arab billionaires, but they have not been able to reach the stature of a big team in Europe. This is clearly shown by the frequent failure of PSG when entering the big battles in the Champions League. PSG have not passed the quarter-finals since they were acquired by Qatar billionaires in 2011. They have even been eliminated from the 1/8 round in the last 3 seasons. The possibility of PSG passing the 1/8 Champions League round is still too large. They lost to Dortmund in the first leg with a score of 1-2. This is not too big a gap, They will be determined to win this match. This match is from the Turkish super league between sivasspor and relegation threatened kayserispor. For large parts of the season sivasspor were title challengers even taking first spot for up to four match days. The home side's defence hasn’t been good enough for us to consider predicting them as the winner of this game but with Paris' far from bulletproof away record we can see this one finishing as a draw. PSG have scored in each of their seven away games in the league this season but with them finding the net just once in four of these matches we're backing this game to finish 1-1. Gillingham is in 11th place with 32 points while Portsmouth is in 9th place with 34 points. Both teams are fighting for promotion playoffs. Portsmouth seems to be more good and more advanced than Gillingham however today I expect a balanced game. Both teams wants to win but of course they don't want to lose because one lose can create a gap between them and teams in play off places. Both teams have qualities and Gillingham is in a great form in home matches until now with 6 matches without lose. It's a strong match with teams that are good so I expect a draw here. The next game takes us to the Netherlands. Here are Cambuur and Jong opposite. The host is the leader of the table, while the guest is 15th in the table. You do not need to mention the favorite here. You have not lost any of the last 5 games. 4 games of which they have won partially clear. In addition, the guest is very weak away. So I think that at least more than 3.25 goals will fall. I start from 4 goals. The last two games in direct comparison had fallen 3 and 5 goals. I'm counting on at least 3 goals here. Good luck to all who follow! So how to score the other cups? The Fairs Cup, Uefa Cup, Europa League and Cup Winners' Cup were all broadly equal in status. The Cup Winners' Cup was initially heralded by Uefa as the superior competition, but the larger number of clubs entering the Uefa Cup arguably made that harder to win. Winners: 8 pointsRunners-up: 4 pointsBeaten semi-finalist: 2 pointsIn 1972 Ajax played Rangers in the first European Super Cup, a competition unsanctioned by Uefa until the following season. Goal!Posted at 64' Own Goal by Christophe Berra, Heart of Midlothian. Rangers 3, Heart of Midlothian 0. Posted at 63' Attempt missed. Alfredo Morelos (Rangers) left footed shot from the centre of the box is close, but misses to the right. Posted at 62' Attempt missed. Connor Goldson (Rangers) header from the centre of the box is too high following a corner. Billericay and Maidstone will face each other in the upcoming match in the National League South. Billericay this season have the following results: 7W, 10D and 8L. Meanwhile Maidstone have 10W, 9D and 7L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page