top of page

BS - MD Cohort

Public·14 members

U Cluj vs. FCSB live free 19.02.2024 Soccer

CFM Universitatea Cluj page on Flashscore.com offers livescore, results, standings and match details (goal scorers, red cards, …).

Neman Grodno will host Belshina for this fixture of the league. In my opinion, the hosts have great chance to get all three points. Neman is very average team in this league. However, the hosts have better team than their opponent. In any case, I expect, the hosts to dominate on the home field. Also, we have Belshina who's is worst team in this new campaign. The visitors have fallen into a very poor show. They have three consecutive losses. So, the visitors have a very vulnerable defense and for me they could lose. My pick - Neman Grodno to win. Group G remains wide open heading into game week five but bottom of the table Porto really need a win on Thursday to keep their hopes of qualifying for the knockout stage alive. All of the stats suggest that a double chance bet on the hosts is the best way to go this Thursday and we have predicted a final scoreline of 2-0 in favour of Young Boys. Isloch 2 will host Slutsk 2 for this fixture of the league. In my opinion, the visitors are favorites in this game. Slutsk 2 are in solid shape. They have two consecutive victories. In any case, they have the motivation to continue with the winning results. In previous game Slutsk 2 is won 5-1 against Brest 2. Also, we have Isloch 2 who's is not very good team at the start of the new campaign. The hosts are more vulnerable team. They have two consecutive losses. In previous game Isloch 2 lost 2-3 against Smolevichi 2. I think, the visitors will closer to victory. This goal has come just at the moment Real Sociedad looked to be pressing for a winner. GOAL! Barcelona 2-0 Real Sociedad: There’s the finishing touch on the win for the Catalans! Messi played the ball through to Ansu, he cuts back inside and plays the pass across goal for Alba and the Barcelona left back slams the finish into the back of the empty net! Excellent goal! 96’ GOAL RULED OUT! The VAR is used to rule out that goal. Goal!Posted at 69' Goal! Liverpool 4, Crystal Palace 0. Sadio Mané (Liverpool) right footed shot from the left side of the box to the bottom right corner. Assisted by Mohamed Salah following a fast break. SubstitutionPosted at 66' Substitution, Crystal Palace. Luka Milivojevic replaces Cheikhou Kouyaté. SubstitutionPosted at 66' Substitution, Crystal Palace. Jairo Riedewald replaces James McArthur. Arsenal entered the weekend in top spot but were briefly knocked off their perch as Chelsea came from 1-0 behind to find two goals in two minutes and hand Manchester City their second defeat of the season. Emma Hayes' side do still have a game in hand over their title rivals but they will have to settle for second place for now as Arsenal cantered to a 3-0 victory at Reading to return to the top. President Alexander Lukashenko, who has held power in the former Soviet nation of 9. It's better to die standing than to live on your knees," he told local television on Saturday after a hockey game. There are no viruses here (at the rink). I don't see them. Thanks to the Belarusian league's growing viewing figures, Dinamo Minsk's popularity has spiked on social media, especially among English speakers. Meyer N/A KEY MOMENTS 66' - Close! Almost a goal from straight from a corner. Aanholt's delivery is over everyone but Dubravka misjudges the flight of the ball and it almost sneaks in at the far post. Benteke is denied! A beautifully weighted pass picks out Benteke who leaves Fernandez in his wake with his pace but then sees his venomous shot beaten away by Dubravka. However, as Arteta has been at pains to point out in the early weeks of his tenure, the Gunners are a work in progress and one that will not necessarily improve at lightning pace. But the obvious negatives were outweighed by the positives he can take from the game - not least the continued impressive displays of some of his young players and the ongoing potency of Aubameyang. It was somewhat surprising to see 18-year-old wing-back Saka initially left out, but an injury to Sead Kolasinac meant he was unleashed early on, and he quickly made his presence felt with a wicked curling cross for the opener. Posted at 68' Foul by Chris Mepham (Bournemouth). Posted at 68' Mason Mount (Chelsea) wins a free kick on the left wing. Posted at 68' Foul by Jack Stacey (Bournemouth). Posted at 66' Attempt blocked. Joshua King (Bournemouth) right footed shot from the left side of the box is blocked. Posted at 66' Foul by N'Golo Kanté (Chelsea). Posted at 66' Jefferson Lerma (Bournemouth) wins a free kick in the defensive half. With three of the last five meetings between these teams ending in draws, it is clear that these are two sides who know each other well. As we have already said, the key battle will be between Savanier and Payet. It could go either way but we expect the pair to cancel each other out. Put your money on a stalemate. I was lucky to work under some wonderful coaches in my international career," he told the Southend website. Thank you to Guus Hiddink for first bringing me into the Socceroos' set-up, and the late Pim Verbeek for keeping my dream alive. Thank you to Holger Osieck for handing me the captain's armband for the first time. A special thank you to Ange Postecoglou who showed great faith in me and gave me my first start at a World Cup, and a chance to play in the Asian Cup Final. let's take a look at the Spanish la liga where deportivo alaves will welcome SD eibar at the estadio de mendizorroza. The hosts are 15th on the log with 24 points after 22 matches they have managed 1 win 2 draws and 2 loses in there previous 5 games. The visitors on the other hand will want to win this to go above alaves they have 2 wins 2 draws and 1 lose. These two teams have been playing with less goals recently eibar have played three games with 2 or less goals while alaves has produced the same too. I bet we won't see many goals in this clash Whether or not it was an intentional finish seemed to matter little as Oxford continued to force the game. Another timely last-ditch Stewart interception prevented Taylor from tapping into an empty net, while Rob Dickie had powerful headers from two successive set-pieces parried away by the Wycombe goalkeeper. Son made it three with a wonder strike in the 32nd minute, picking up the ball deep in his own half before embarking on a searing run through the heart of the Burnley rearguard, and this time he made no mistake as he confidently stroked the ball home. Kane exploited more bad Burnley defending early in the second half as he again cut in from the left and rifled the ball into the top corner for his eighth goal in nine games against Burnley. The Chelsea boss also made several changes as Kante started on the bench, and Mason Mount came back into the side where he battled against best friend Declan Rice in midfield. But after the first 25 minutes where they were in the ascendancy, the game changed course after Arrizabalaga saved well from Antonio's header. The visitors grew in confidence from that chance and Chelsea struggled to contain their counter-attacks which eventually led to Cresswell's goal. Sarmiento Junin is in the better form, and position at the league table of this team, is showing their good time, in front of this clash. Mendoza is good at their home, and are hard to lose points, but they are facing very tough rival, which could play with a lot and low scored goals. However, this time around the Bees are only two places and three points shy of sixth. They could finish the weekend in the playoff positions if results go their way. To do that, Brentford need to see off a side who have found themselves on the verge of the relegation zone after some mixed results. Kimi Raikkonen pipped the prodigious pair to the 2007 title by one point, and McLaren were disqualified from the constructors’ championship as part of their Spygate sanction which included a $100 million fine. I remember looking at their data and thinking ‘these guys are from a different planet’. McLaren had been suspected of gaining access to a dossier of information about rivals Ferrari, including details such as their car’s weight distribution. Gareth Bale is Britain's most successful footballing export. Transferred to Real Madrid in 2013 for a then world record £85m, he has won four Champions League titles, scoring three goals in finals - including 2018's overhead spectacular. He is also Wales' all-time record goalscorer. But can you correctly answer 11 questions about the Wales and Real Madrid number 11?Try our quiz and find out. Good luck. Barcelona have conceded just two goals in each of their last five away matches in LaLiga, something they had only happened once in this competition (five games between January and March 1955). Real Madrid’s Vinícius Júnior (19 years and 233 days) has become the youngest player to score in El Clasico in LaLiga in this 21st century, surpassing Leo Messi (19y 259d). Being a Championship side, the Robins will fancy themselves to make amends on Tuesday, but their efforts in the initial game weren't overly encouraging. They failed to dominate League 1 opponents, who narrowly had the better of the game in terms of both possession and shots and who, at the very least, were equal in terms of attacking threat. Plans to change European club football which could threaten the future of the Carabao Cup are "clearly a concern", says EFL chairman Rick Parry. The European Club Association has proposed a new 32-team Champions League format from 2024-25 - which would put pressure on the EFL Cup schedule. Liverpool will play a young team at Aston Villa in Tuesday's quarter-final because of a Club World Cup clash. It clearly is a concern and something we're mindful of," said Parry. Any lingering disappointment from the World Cup campaign has been offset by the recognition she finally earned from the Asian Football Confederation at their annual awards ceremony in Hong Kong on Monday. I've been nominated a few times before but at last I've been able to win this award and I'm very, very happy," said Kumagai. Oliver McBurnie (Sheffield United) header from very close range is saved in the centre of the goal. Assisted by Oliver Norwood with a cross. Posted at 70' Corner, Sheffield United. Conceded by Douglas Luiz. Posted at 70' Attempt blocked. John Lundstram (Sheffield United) right footed shot from the centre of the box is blocked. Assisted by Oliver McBurnie. SubstitutionPosted at 69' Substitution, Aston Villa. Roma, fourth with 25 points, took full control after halftime and Smalling, on loan from Manchester United, broke the deadlock when he headed in from a corner in the 49th minute. Eight minutes later, the Englishman headed down Justin Kluivert's cross for his fellow centre defender Gianluca Mancini to volley home and he provided another headed assist for Edin Dzeko to add the third in the 66th minute. Inter trail Juventus by five points and will be hoping the league leaders don't win that game on the 20th. An eight point gap with four games to go would be too high a mountain to climb. Their main aim has to be to finish second and then do well in next month's Europa League. The draw at Roma extended their unbeaten league run to four games, with two wins and two draws. Football, Romania: U. Cluj live scores, results, fixtures CFM Universitatea Cluj page on Flashscore.com offers livescore, results, standings and match details (goal scorers, red cards, …). We feel that this Friday's fixture is likely to see plenty of goals scored. Dortmund have been no strangers to high scoring games of late. There have been over 2.5 goals scored in each of Dortmund's last seven Bundesliga games. Furthermore, seven of Dortmund's eight Bundesliga away games have also seen over 2.5 goals scored. For those fans who analyse where things have been going wrong for the Cumbrians, it is not exactly a difficult task as they are struggling to find the back of the net. The hosts have scored just one goal in their last four league matches and have failed to score in 45% of their home matches overall. With plenty of goals going in at the other end to boot, there is plenty of work ahead if the hosts are going to be able to turn their season around. He hasn't played for us in a number of games and the team has still played well but of course we want him fit and well. He is such a good player and we hope it is not too serious. West Ham manager David Moyes, speaking to BBC Sport: "It was a positive that we got something for 10 to 15 minutes but for most of the game Leicester were by far the better team. Parma are heading into this clash with three straight wins behind them, making them the obvious favourites with the bookies. However, it’s not just recent form which has the home side as the team to back here. Parma have won 11 of their 18 matches against Brescia in Serie A: three draws and four losses. By beating three German clubs, including Bayern Munich, on their way to the 2014 Champions League final, Ancelotti changed attitudes, renewed confidence and bettered his players to create the La Decima-winning side. It is no wonder his set of 'Galacticos' burst into his news conference after the win to sing "Como no te voy a querer" (How am I not going to love you) to him. It was a song Bayern Munich's players were probably never going to sing upon his move in 2016, and his reputation as the great man-manager took a hit in Germany. Bristol City vs Shrewsbury predictions for Saturday’s FA Cup clash at Ashton Gate. The hosts look to bounce back after a miserable New Year’s Day. Read on for our free FA Cup predictions and betting tips. Lorenzo Insigne (Napoli) right footed shot from the centre of the box is high and wide to the right. Assisted by José Callejón with a cross. Posted at 74' Foul by Matthijs de Ligt (Juventus). Posted at 74' José Callejón (Napoli) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 73' Corner, Juventus. Conceded by Arkadiusz Milik. SubstitutionPosted at 72' Substitution, Juventus. Federico Bernardeschi replaces Paulo Dybala. We had a lot of crosses and chances, and the conclusion is that we deserved the victory. Hull City boss Grant McCann told BBC Radio Humberside:"I thought it was harsh and cruel but I'm not interested in hard luck stories. We thought we had scored and then 20 seconds later it was in our net at the other end. I was very pleased with the performance. We wanted to play through their press and I thought we did that. This will be absolutely derby duel in this round in Bundesliga in Germany and it is not unreal that we will see surprise here and that is mean that favorite - Bayern Munich will not win in this duel. So, Bayer Leverkusen is very good team who is not favorite in this duel and that is pretty clear. Bayern is in any case closer to win, but if we see in what amazing form is home team, than it is clear that they will surely score at least one goal and maybe even more than that. Over 3,5 is ideal here. SubstitutionPosted at 52' Substitution, Hibernian. Martin Boyle replaces Florian Kamberi because of an injury. Posted at 51' Ryan Flynn (St. Mirren) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Jack Harrison's late goal put Leeds top of the Championship as they beat Reading in an uninspiring encounter. Leeds broke from a Reading free-kick and Ezgjan Alioski found Helder Costa, whose deflected cross evaded the Royals defence and allowed Harrison to head home at the far post. France's highest administrative court has confirmed the Ligue 1 season will end early as planned - but suspended the relegation of Amiens and Toulouse. The league was cancelled in April on a points-per-game basis, with Paris St-Germain named champions and Ligue 2 sides Lorient and Lens promoted. However, Amiens and Toulouse - the French top-flight's bottom two clubs - could still be demoted because the State Council ruled that the French Football League (LFP) must re-examine its structure of the top two divisions. The mach we play at this time we will look get a great points for this our pick we play at this mach now. We will look see a best soccer play from boat teams in this match and this be a new chance for our pick we play at the mach now. We will play the best pick over from 2.75 goals what be a best and secure mach for this pick where we look for our pick a new points minimal 5 for three goals and full for this four or more goals in the full time. Happy and Joy! Instead it was David McGoldrick who almost made it 2-0 early in the second half, snapping up another poor header and rounding the goalkeeper before shooting into the side netting with the goal at his mercy. Brighton's attacking fortunes improved slightly in the second half as the rain poured down, with teenage striker Connolly proving a handful with his quick feet and direct style, but they could not force an equaliser. If we see their h2h matches lechia Gdansk never lost to this opponent in previous 5 seasons. Though They are average performer this season but still good enough for opponent like arka Gdynia. Atma is on very bad run they lost 13 out of their 26 matches. But sure they can score definitely in this game as lechia lapse in defense, their weakness are very highlighted this season. Even their last game was too affected with their bad defensive unit. So it will be a high scoring event where home team will come up as a winner and continue their winning streak. Good luck. It seemed the manager brought that at half-time. In the second half Arsenal played with freedom, they had been told to express themselves, with the full-backs and Mesut Ozil key to the eventual win. Saka was a constant nuisance down the Arsenal left, providing an excellent assist for the game's second goalLeft-back Bukayo Saka summed up the difference perfectly. In the first half he frustrated me at times, never wanting to take on his opposite number Valentino Lazaro and too often taking the easy way out by passing inside. Halsey said: "We've seen 21 or 22 goals ruled out through offside, but some of them have got to be given as goals because fans are paying a lot of money to watch. We don't want to see them ruled out for a toenail or hair. They are goals, and if it's taking so long to judge then you go with the on-field referee. We know technology isn't 100%, so where are they drawing these lines? They've been consistent, but it doesn't make it right. The side have failed to score in three of their last six matches and look to be struggling across the pitch with 11 goals conceded in that time. Pressure is mounting on head coach, Markus Babbel, and another loss here could spell the end of his tenure at the club. And as club captain, his importance extends beyond the pitch. He is extremely popular among his team-mates and is enjoying growing recognition from the fans; for all this, the club has assured him that they want to keep him where he is. The 34-year-old wants all this to be rewarded in a huge contract. Universitatea Cluj vs FCSB Predictions and Stats 6 hours ago — Universitatea Cluj v FCSB, Romania Liga I, 1x2 odds:4.00 3.25 1.85, Predictions: total goals over 2.5, total corners under 9.0, ...

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page